Monday 23 June 2014

Blog Fun Needs Your Advice.. Urgently!


Hello Laila, great job you are doing. My story is very long but will try and make it short as possible.  
I met my hubby years ago (2012) we started out as very good friends because I was quite young (secondary school babe). We grew to love each other and we became really close. But then his family was not happy about it because they felt I was a distraction to him as he was still in University then...but over time their excuse started changing from distraction, to my tribe, then my parents, to my sibling, to my personal life.. lists endless...  
The mum started the 'hate thing' and then his immediate junior sister became our biggest problem, she went too far with the hate stuff to the point she started using different sim cards to send my boo messages claiming to be a guy and threatening his life saying I ampregnant and blah blah blah,.... At one point she even embarrassed me in public and poured palm oil on me....And good thing then I was still a virgin and my boo was my first boyfriend so everything she was doing was not holding water because my boo knew and trusted me with his life!! 

We got married 2010 despite all her wahala (she didn't come for the wedding)  as my boo stood his ground and we are blessed with a boy n girl (halleluya)... 
Fast forward to 2014, though I am still not in a good relationship with the sister, in fact after we got married, she threatened to kill me, that I charmed her brother and for the charm to nullify, I have to die first (God dey).. 
NOW my brother's best friend in far away obodo oyibo (UK) came back three months ago looking for a naija wifey and he is a medical doctor with plenty wada-da (money) Only for him to come with this sisi (my sis-in-law) to my house to introduce the babe to me.  
Imagine the shock on her face, mine and that of my hubby's because she has never been to our house (how she wan come when she no even come for wedding sef)...Well my hubby told her to leave immediately and he apologised to my brother's friend but we didn't give him the reason for it and he called to say she didn't say anything too that she has been crying since then (Karma na Ugly b****)..... and this guy is like a brother to me and he has been pleading for me to tell him Whatsup and the bad thing is that I told him everything I was going through in the hands of my sis-in-law but he didn't know who I was talking about and he even told me then that such ladies don't deserve to be married or even have kids because of their bad heart......My Pipo, what do I do oooooo?????... 
One part of me is very happy (finally God don catch her) and another part is feeling sorry for her because the babe sef is clocking 30 this year.....My Pipo, please what is the way forward with this case...THANK GUYS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment