Thursday 3 July 2014

Karrueche talks being in a “Good Place” with Chris Brown & Engagement Rumours

Karrueche talks being in a “Good Place” with Chris Brown & Engagement Rumours

Chris Brown - July 201 4- BellaNaija.com 01
Are Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown engaged? The “With You” singer’s leading lady is putting the rumours to rest.
In an interview with International Business Times, she speaks on rumours that they are engaged, being in a good place in their relationship and packing on the pda.
On recent engagement and pregnancy rumors: “I have been pregnant one hundred times, I have been engaged one hundred times but no I am not”.
On their relationship since he was released from jail: “I’m just happy he is home and not in that state of mind anymore. I’m working, he is working and we are in a good place in our relationship, we are happy.”
On their public display of affection: “It feels good, you know regardless of whether it’s behind the scenes or in public we have our connection, we have our relationship, and I love it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment