Monday 23 June 2014

"I Expose My Boobs To Attract My Fans" - Singer Yetunde Agboola

Price Of Fame"I Expose My Boobs To Attract My Fans" - Singer Yetunde Agboola

This unknown singer, Yetunde Agboola believes if exposing her boobs for her fans will bring her the needed recognition, she will keep doing it.
  • l
Yetunde Agboola using what she has to get what she wantsplay
Yetunde Agboola using what she has to get what she wants


The length to which Nigerian entertainers go to gain attention and rise up the ladder of their careers can be worrisome, to say the least.
The latest to join the bandwagon of getting attention at all cost is up coming singer, Yetunde Agboola, who has been fond of stripping her top on stage and urging her fans to feel her boobs.
Those who know Yetunde say she was once a very good and homely girl but the lure of stardom has made her turn bad and she can do anything now to gain notoriety.
But Yetunde says she does not see anything she does to woo fans as untoward as many other are doing the same thing.
I expose my breasts for the sake of my fans.
And that is what is in vogue now. So there is no big deal in me exposing my boobs, after all they are mine.
Sure Yetunde, there is no big deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment