Monday 23 June 2014

WOW! José Mourinho declares himself 'the Godfather'

José Mourinho declares himself 'the Godfather'

Jose Mourinho says he is "the Godfather" of English football on his Chelsea return, following the resignation of Sir Alex Ferguson
José Mourinho calls himself 'the Godfather'
Mourinho the Godfather
The former Real Madrid Manager gave the full press conference with the English media and said that from now on he's to be called the Godfather.

 "Maybe now I'll be the Godfather.I'm One of those who spent more time in football. I won every competition in English football and I think I'm the only champion of Champions. So maybe I have a little more responsibility on my shoulders. I have to be an example for everyone in terms of behavior and support, be there for everyone when they need me, " Mourinho the coach of the blues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment