Thursday 26 June 2014

P-Square Shoot Music Video with T.I. for 6th Studio Album

P-Square Shoot Music Video with T.I. for 6th Studio Album

P-Square & T,I. - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

We like what we see.
Nigerian pop duo P-Square have shot a music video with American rapper T.I. for a song on their forthcoming sixth studio album.
Their album is one of the most anticipated albums in recent times in Nigeria, it will be interesting to hear the direction they’ll be taking their body of work.
P-Square’s older brother and manager Jude Okoye was also present at the shoot.P-Square & T,I. - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 05P-Square & T,I. - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02P-Square & T,I. - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 03P-Square & T,I. - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 04P-Square & T,I. - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 06P-Square & T,I. - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 07P-Square & T,I. - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 08
Photo Credit: Helen Boast Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment